Wallrock Fibreliner is a premium easy to use lining paper with circa 4 times more tensile strength than conventional lining paper, easy handling characteristics, huge tensile strength and breathability make Fibreliner the best choice when it comes to reinforcing and smoothing out damaged and cracked walls. It can be used to resolve a whole variety of problematic wall surfaces including ceilings which can be covered quickly using either 75cm or 1 metre wide contract Fibreliner rolls.
No soaking and no paste table is required, simply apply Wallrock Power (or good quality ready mixed adhesive) adhesive to wall/ceiling surface and hang Fibreliner straight from the roll for a quick and easy transformation.
Features & Benefits.
- Paste the wall or the paper
- Amazing strength and durability
- Disguises imperfections
- Excellent surface for paint or paper
- Reinforces walls and ceilings
- Tough and durable
- Allows walls to breathe
- Contains no pvc
- Uses paper from well managed source
- Fire rated B-s1,d0
- 150 has a 'natural' uncoated museum quality finish.